Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ehem Tabi!

"Dingdong" (Bitan-o version) explaining to Marian the essence of Ora, Stude et Labora... I also converted mood from Indicative to Subjunctive, from Active to Passive and then back. I could not decline in the five forms as these are verbs not nouns(according to Latin Scholar emeritus Dr. Israel Gamis)...and what fool will want to decline Marian? I hope one of our Latin teachers will get to read this post and review the grades he gave to Israel 20+ years ago.
What could have been...
Marian and Dingdong ( 42 year old, recycled version), if only I had been born twenty years earlier in Cavite, not Sorsogon, and pursued my dream to be an action cum bold star, as my friend Binoy advised me...moral of the story: Listen to the advise of not-so-well-meaning friends ( sorry Binoy joke lang tabi), and then do the opposite... hehe
This post is dedicated to good friend Bomick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home