Monday, June 14, 2010

With Manoy Chuck

Charlie Miaco, Class of '81 with brother Bomick, Class of '83, two peas of the same pod. I can't imagine a more unlikely pair of siblings

The reason why Bomick took a boat trip from Calbayog to Cebu was to visit his Manoy Chuck.
Let me share a little trivia on Manoy Chuck who was my assignment partner during the summer assignments for Major seminarians way back in 1985. Chuckgot married much.much later than his more malandi, bantay-salakay brother, Bomick. The delay was due to his penchance for dating the third daughter in the family. When the girls weree about to go out for their weekend soirees, the eldest girl would ask permission from the Dad,
" Dad, I am going out with Lance to Dance", the father would say Ok.
The second daughter would say,
"Dad I am going out with Pete to eat" again the father would nod his ok.
The Third daughter would then ask,
"Dad I am going out with Chuck to..."
The father would then shout "No!"
Kaya naurhi si Manoy Charlie hehe! Joke lang tabi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home