Monday, October 16, 2006

Anthology... then and now!

Hey, '83... I decided from now on to post from time to time "words I wrote" as a filler... er, I mean to "de-activate this "non-nuclear" blogsite... I hope you don't mind. Hehehehe! This is just a taste of things to come...

Those Luscious Sins

(BOMICK)

awakened by the rascal's sound
in the realm of this great mystery
I swore...
perhaps, I did not know
what must be true
or I simply mocked the world!
blessed with anticipation
I dreamt about tomorrow
and by fleeing from this monstrous time,
am I hurting you?

then... your exotic fears passed by
and tickled my frantic heart,
dragging me into this fading anguish
and held captive in my own imagination.

so... pretend that you're hurt
and let me feel the pain
crumple your sorrows...
hide the tears...
and call out my name!

now that I'm awake
you can kiss me goodbye
but... don't leave me in shame!

2 Comments:

At 23 October, 2006 12:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice poem friend, you're indeed great in literary! God bless.

 
At 30 January, 2007 23:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAYAD TALAGA NA NA-OPEN KO INI NA BLOGSITE, KADAKUL PALAN NA TALENTO ANG MGA KAUPOD KO DATI SA OLPS.
MAGAYON MGA WORDS MO DITO.
INSPIRING.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home