Monday, May 18, 2009

Hiking at Brown Hill Creek

From the Concrete Jungle to the Real Jungle...
One must commune with nature from time to time or go soul-searching to ensure that one keeps a balanced perspective about life.
The first thing you must know about hiking is that you should have enough strength. To have enough strength, you must be well-rested. To be well rested, you must start your hiking by seating down!
" All My bags are packed,
Im ready to go,
I'm standing here outside your door,
I hate to wake you up to say good bye!"
Pls. look for the magic Orinola, the secret weapon that I always bring whenever I go Hiking

Bomick's new hairdo is consistent with his new minimalist outlook
Shampoo, comb, curlers, conditioner are rendered inconsequential
"Sa Bulod, toilet paper an pinaka- importante"



Do You want to know who my idols are among the members of Batch '83?
Dennis Donor and Israel Gamis!
This pose is a tribute to their wall and ceiling-climbing skills!




ooops pamunay ulit, para pretty boy!




Duyan na para mas pretty boy!





Mauli na kita kay gab-i na!






Ayyy sus, kaharayu sadi!
Lain ko makita ang durhu!


Napahurandig ako sa Kapoy!
Pero harayu talaga!
I can see Bibingcahan from here!
Bomick, haput lang tabi. ..Sin-o nagkukuwa kan picture mo, kun wara ka kaupod?
Abangan sa susunod na kabanata!!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home