Sunday, December 24, 2006

The Little Siwo



I had my litle daughter Trisa ( Victoria Isabel) baptized last December 30, at the De la Strada Parish Church . The event was attended by 16% of the members of Batch '83 ( hehehe 4 of 25) and some very close friends. From left to right Jun Cerrer( a close friend from San Jose Seminary), Proud Papa carrying the little siwo, Gerrox, Balo and Larry Manda



















With Ninongs and Ninang's (left to right) Girlie Reyes ( my wife's 1st cousin), my brother Manolet ( Batch '79), Myra Asuncion ( my wife's sister), Jun Cerrer and Leo Baloloy ('83)



The little siwo sleeps peacefully after joining the Christian world. We still do not know what kind of a siwo she is, though my mother insists she is the siwo of a kalaw:)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home