Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Camping at Port Pirie

We went to Port Pirie for a Three-day camping trip during the Easter Holiday long weekend. We set up three tents in one of the camping sites. It is a terrific place for picnic given the scenery, its proximity to the Port Pirie River, as well as the hiking and outdoor activities. The entire family thoroughly enjoyed this latest adventure.




Crocodile Bong-dee saying " This is not a knife, its a
Machete."

Packed, Locked and Loaded
in my survival equipment and gear...and very ready to go to the bush for adventure...

...balantoy specifically hehehe


My kids having breakfast after a long night's sleep


Just before dinner time... Super girl (my wife Pauline) with Super boy (my son, Miko)



Dessert anyone?




Kidz @ home
The guy in white shirt is my eldest daughter's
boyfriend !@?!$%&*!>! bayad-utang







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home